A perfect healthy, quick, and easy meal for any barbecue! Use a peach that is just ripe, still juicy but can still hold it’s shape. We paired ours with a crisp white but a light red would also work.
- 1 cup chopped peeled peach
- 3/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons small fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons small fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) wild Alaskan king salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl; add jalapeño, if desired. Sprinkle mixture with 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss gently. Sprinkle fillets evenly with remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place the fillets on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning after 5 minutes. Serve with salsa.
Recipe and photo from www.MyRecipes.com. Kristina Manning