With summer finally here, these boozy popsicles are the perfect way for all adults to cool off! You can also mix things up by adding different combinations of fruit!
Yields 24 popsicles
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups chopped fruit (I used strawberries, green apples, peaches, and blackberries)
- Combine wine, simple syrup, and orange liqueur in a large pitcher.
- Juice 1 lemon into the pitcher.
- Slice the other lemon thinly and then halve the slices. Add to the pitcher with the remaining fruit.
- Pour into 3-ounce paper cups and freeze for ~2 hours until it starts to ice over.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for another 2-3 hours until solid.
- To serve, carefully peel the paper cut away from the sangria pop starting with the seam.
- Eat immediately.
Recipe and photo from Confections of a Foodie Bride.