Easy and quick, this will come together in 20 minutes and features juicy pork chops, sweet peaches, and savory white wine. Try serving it with quick cook couscous or with a spinach salad.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (4-ounce) center-cut boneless pork loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper. Add chops to pan; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chops from pan, and keep warm. Add shallots, thyme, and peaches to pan; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes). Stir in broth and honey; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in butter. Spoon sauce over chops.
Recipe and photo from: www.MyRecipes.com