A quick and healthy summer dish that is sure to please everyone!
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato dressing, divided
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
Place a large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; heat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add 1/4 cup dressing and seal bag.
Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes (I marinate it all day if I remember in time). Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill for about 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
Turn the chicken over and place cooked-side up, on foil on the grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
*Sometimes we add a splash of balsamic vinegar to give it a bit more zip.
Recipe and photos from http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com