This fast and easy recipes is great for your next Cinco de Mayo party or any party for that matter! Make them full size for a delicious weeknight meal that comes together in a snap!
- 20 mini round tortillas (cut from large flour tortillas – 1.5-3″)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded white cheese (I used a queso blanco)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions
- 20 small shrimp (tail-off, de-veined)
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Use a small round cutter to create mini rounds from larger flour tortillas. Bake at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until toasted.
- When cooled enough to handle, spread on refried beans and top with diced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Dice cilantro and green onions and add on top.
- In a grill pan, saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon olive oil with fajita seasoning and black pepper until thoroughly cooked.
- Top each tostada bite with a sauteed shrimp.
- Keep warm on a baking sheet in a warm oven.
Recipe and photo from: www.pizzazzerie.com